These Study Guides are adapted from former Distance Education materials produced by Citipointe Ministry College, the School of Ministries of Christian Heritage College in Brisbane, Australia. Now they are adapted into these books for your benefit. The current courses use different and updated materials as part of internet resources for students.
Each Study Guide in these Blogs refers to a paperback and eBook for each of these seven subjects.
1. Signs and Wonders – free eBook weekend of September 7
2. The Holy Spirit in Ministry – free eBook weekend of Sept 7
3. Revival History – free eBook weekend of September 14
4. Holy Spirit Movements through History – free eBook weekend of Sept 14
5. Renewal Theology 1 – free eBook weekend of September 21
6. Renewal Theology 2 – free eBook weekend of September 21
7. Ministry Practicum – free eBook weekend of September 28
Also Learning Together in Ministry – free eBook weekend of September 28
Study Guides now available
We all can learn more together about effective ministry. That learning is enhanced and expanded rapidly when we share our experiences and learning together. The ‘teacher’ usually shares his or her experiences, but others can do also. So the more that our ministry education fosters mutuality, the more we can learn from one another.
We call this open education or open ministry education. It is open to everyone and everyone can be involved. It is not just for leaders. Our leaders can help us, but their main job is to equip the saints for the work of ministry for building up the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:12). We can do these things in classes, small groups, seminars, training courses and home or church groups.
BLOGS INDEX 1: REVIVALS (BRIEFER THAN REVIVALS INDEX)
BLOGS INDEX 2: MISSION (INTERNATIONAL STORIES)
BLOGS INDEX 4: DEVOTIONAL (INCLUDING TESTIMONIES)
BLOGS INDEX 6: CHAPTERS (BLOGS FROM BOOKS)
BLOGS INDEX 7: IMAGES (PHOTOS AND ALBUMS)
Be informed of now Blogs and updates